AU: When Harry arrived at Neville’s Christmas party he did not expect to run into old Professor McGonagall.
A tiger mother lost her cubs from premature labour. Shortly after she became depressed and her health declined, and she was diagnosed with depression. So they wrapped up piglets in tiger cloth, and gave them to the tiger. The tiger now loves these pigs and treats them like her babies.
I HAD TO… i felt forced.
Oh god that is so beautiful
she’s preparing the snacks
She was given pigs in blankets…
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Funny how meeting one person opened my mind to genders and sexualities.
Emma Stone - Première de “99 Homes”, 71st Venice Film Festival - 29 août 2014
when someone you don’t like loves the same song as you
they should have leaked the mockingjay trailer instead of all those nudes
Congratulations to the dirty little creep who thought it was okay to hack into Jennifer Lawrence’s and other celebrities iCloud, thinking it’s okay to violate peoples privacy in one of the most awful ways possible.
"Yeah but she’s hot though/they’re sexy nudes"- If you wanna look at pictures of boobs go ahead, there are plenty of those pictures that have been shared with the consent of the people they are taken of. Don’t look at and share nudes of people who don’t want you to. Simple.
"Yeah well she’s a celebrity"- Just because someone is a celebrity or in the public eye doesn’t not mean it’s a-ok to violate their privacy. They still have a right to privacy and that should be protected.
"Well if she didn’t want nudes leaked she shouldn’t have taken nudes"/"Well it’s her own fault"- Stop fucking victim blaming. Most people have been sent nudes or taken nudes, so does that mean it’s okay that all those get shared around, no it fucking doesn’t. It’s like saying, "Well if you didn’t want your phone to get stolen you shouldn’t own a phone"
(Note, taking nude pictures of yourself doesn’t mean you’re a bad person or should be called a slut or shamed for it. The cunts who share them without the persons consent is a bad person.)
And if Jennifer is made to apologise about this I’m gonna be so mad, she’s done absolutely nothing wrong and people should be instead focusing on the dirty creep who did this.
I don’t see what’s the big deal about seeing a girl naked who’s played in four movies as a naked lady painted blue.
The difference being that she agreed to be showing her body on screen for that particular project, while being covered in blue paint and scales, so there wasn’t actually any of her skin to see.
Here, however, her privacy has been violated and pictures that she never agreed to release have been stolen from her and exposed to billions of people.
That’s the big deal.